EMEA Recruiter - fluent in German
As an EMEA Recruiter for Kao you will be responsible for the implementation and ownership of the Kao recruiting process across the EMEA region, focusing on Benelux and Germany. The role will ensure a smooth and timely recruitment while influencing senior leadership in best practices. As a recruiter you are able to effectively communicate at all levels in the business. As you are the EMEA Recruiter, this position requires autonomy and the ability to work independently. To service all business on a professional level 5+ years of recruitment experience and fluency in German, Dutch and English is essential.
- Corporate Recruiter
- Vaste baan
- 3 - 7 jaar
This position provides an excellent step for a recruiter willing to take on an international recruitment career. Are you interested and curious to know more about this exciting opportunity? Give me a call at +31 (0)6 2111 2751 or read the details below.
Your key challenges
- Establish the recruitment and recruiting process (in cooperation with another EMEA recruiter based in UK)
- Full cycle recruitment for all open positions throughout EMEA region
- Provide recruiting expertise
- Guide and influence managers on recruiting and selection process
- Screen and interview candidates
- First of all you are fluent in German, Dutch and English and approximately 5 years of corporate or agency recruiting experience
- You are resourceful and creative, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Your focus is customer centric and collaborative
- In this standalone role you are a self-motivated professional able to manage 20+ open requisitions at any given time, ranging from entry level to senior level executives
- Willingness to travell abroad (10% travel is to be expected)
About Kao corporation
Kao is a world player with numerous brands and 33,000 people across the world. The company is known as a solid company with a whole family of prestige beauty brands including Molton Brown, Goldwell, Biore, KMS California and John Frieda. The company provides leading to long-term opportunities for collaborative working and potential career movement.